Our mission is to solve our clients’ problems and do the right things for the right reasons. Our goal is to help others do the same through positive growth and learning – and to be a catalyst for change in not only the workplace, but in people. We help others understand that any organization or person can undergo a transformation. This can be accomplished through the adoption of a learning mindset and the rejection of self-imposed limits.
We bring a continuous learning viewpoint and process to industries and individuals. Our belief is to inspire others to embrace learning, growth, and change – because it is as much about whom you are as what you say. We would like to personally thank all of our clients, colleagues, and friends who have trusted us enough to act on these principles and who value honesty and action more than comfort or the status quo.
Take a look at some of the recent client projects we have enjoyed working on at Breslin Strategies Inc.
Recent Achievements for Clients
- Spoke to over 300,000 people, reinventing industry workplaces by creating awareness, engagement, and accountability for current and next generation leaders
- Provided onsite leadership training for more than 50,000 current and emerging leaders. These leaders are in the national and regional engineering, mechanical, industrial, energy, interior system, health care, manufacturing, electrical, and civil contracting industries.
- Developed model mentoring program for senior leadership down to field operations for a mid-size diversified coatings firm with a national footprint.
- Created and helped implement workforce development and productivity strategies for energy development and construction stakeholders for both multi-billion dollar firms as well as regional business enterprises.
- Development and implementation of national workplace performance standards now covering over 2 million workers.
- Presented onsite employee productivity and accountability programming for a two billion dollar power plant and five billion dollar resource processing project; both of which had thousands of workers onsite.
- Facilitated formal strategic planning programs for the research, development, and construction of a billion dollar energy, data center and connectivity node project in conjunction with Notre Dame University.
- Developed and implemented the first nationally validated assessment tool for the evaluation of entry-level intake of construction industry apprentices.
- Training and planning for various industries on how to manage rapid changes in workforce demographics and generational successorship.
Meet Mark Breslin!
Mark Breslin is an author, speaker, CEO and influencer at the highest levels of business in North America. He has spent decades advising CEOs and senior leaders in business, government, labor and nonprofit arenas in both the U.S. and Canada. As a top rated public speaker and strategist, he has spoken live to more than 300,000 people. His five bestselling books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies and have improved leadership, accountability, profitability, innovation and engagement for organizations and individuals.
Influencing groups from 50 to 5,000 at a time, Mark drives home the lessons needed for positive change that create profound results in the workplace. Noted in the New York Times, major trade magazines and frequently interviewed by media outlets focusing on business, his imprint and influence have been widely recognized.
He has served for three decades as CEO of one of the largest trade associations of its type in the United States. He was educated at San Francisco State University in Industrial Design and has taught at both Sonoma State and Golden Gate Universities in California.
About the Team
Jackie’s role at Breslin Strategies is to listen and respond. It is her expertise in assessing the needs of our many clients to make sure that the right programs and value are provided. As Director of Client Services she solves problems, answers questions, provides solutions and proactively communicates important information to make sure clients have clarity about their decisions. Jackie has been with Breslin Strategies, Inc. since the start up in 2003. Jackie works with the Breslin team to establish an atmosphere of trust with their prospective clients, and answers any questions about our programs and materials. Prior to Breslin Strategies, she served in management inside The Gap, as one of the youngest managers in the company.
Jaime ensures that the back-end logistics of our operations are handled seamlessly. She corresponds with our valued clients, coordinates travel arrangements, creates marketing for our events and provides support in many other administrative aspects. Jaime’s experience prior to BSI includes supporting local non-profits, small start-ups and vast corporate identities as a virtual assistant to expand and maintain the success and branding of each individual venture.
Dana is our dedicated customer relationship representative. Her focus is to consult and communicate the benefits of our products and programs. Dana’s priority is to ensure customer satisfaction by actively answering questions to develop the best training tools, tailored to the needs of each company. Before joining BSI, she maintained a role as a healthcare consultant, this included supporting the development of new and existing Point of Care business with Pain Management and Orthopedic Surgeons.
Sandra has been at Breslin since 2013. She handles all of our e-commerce, fulfillment and distribution. Odds are if you have received one of the 200,000 books or products we’ve shipped, she made sure it got to your door. Prior to working with Breslin Strategies she worked as a manager in the hospitality industry.