- Leading Positive Change and Creating Your Own LegacyRead More
Discover how to take serious & disciplined approaches to change implementation.
- The Five Minute Foreman: Mastering the People Side of ConstructionRead More
This leadership program provides concrete lessons for field leader improvement.
- Alpha Dogs: Leading, Managing & Motivating in the Construction IndustryRead More
How to build a new leadership culture in a company or even for an entire industry.
- Generations: Leveraging Demographics Change for Performance and ProfitRead More
Big changes are occurring in the demographics of the workplace.
- Safety is a Four-Letter Word: Engagement and Buy-In for Safety ExcellenceRead More
Examine the critical roles of culture, buy-in and accountability that have taken safety to a primary value system.
- Survival of the Fittest: Attitude, Skills and Behaviors that Makes the DifferenceRead More
Define the key roles that must be played by the union, the contractors and perhaps most of all, the rank and file workers.
- The Cutting Edge: Finding and Developing Your Next Generation LeadersRead More
Discover cutting edge strategies and best practices are being used both inside and outside of our industry.
- Employee Engagement Strategies: Supercharge Buy-In, Positive Change and High PerformanceRead More
The vast majority of employees in most all workplaces report that they are not engaged enough to do their best work.
- The Kick-Off: Launching a Safe and Successful ProjectRead More
Getting a major project started is the right time to get everyone on the job on the same page.
- The Foundation: Starting Your Career Path, Building Your FutureRead More
This program addresses the challenges of getting a new generation ready for the workplace.
Contact us to learn more about Mark’s Speaking Engagements.