Big changes are occurring in the demographics of the workplace. Organizations that manage this well will have a major advantage in the future. This program identifies action oriented strategies that need to be enacted by forward thinking organizations. Key areas of opportunity include;
- Understanding Changing Demographics
- Understanding Generations in the Workplace
- Building Successor Leaders for Capacity and Profit
- Enacting Effective Knowledge Transfer
- Maximizing Mentoring for Rapid Development
The key to being a successful organization in the future is to be proactive not reactive. A focus on assertive, creative and forward thinking strategies will be the difference between average and high performance organizations.
Seminar Format: 1.5-3 Hours