Based on the book, The Five Minute Foreman; Mastering the People Side of Construction, this leadership training program provides concrete lessons for field leader improvement. Designed in a manner to make an immediate impact on field operations, the training program covers lesson plans that tell foremen exactly what to do and say to get better results from their crews, and on their projects. It also is about getting foreman to understand, and accept, the role of manager and professional in representing their company and industry.
Key lesson plans and action steps for improved performance include:
- Effective Communication for Loyalty and Results
- How to Motivate with Positive Reinforcement
- Improving Safety Practices and Employee Mindset
- How to Improve Quality and Reduce Rework
- Goal Setting for Higher Production
- Promoting Positive Change
- How to Maximize Teamwork and Accountability
- And much more.
This program is concrete, specific and powerful in its immediate relevance for foreman to adopt new methods and behaviors. In a highly competitive market, the best practices get the best results. This program is for lead men, foremen, superintendents and other field leaders or managers, and includes a take home Action Plan for each participant.
Seminar Format: 2-hour presentation, 4-hour workshop