This program addresses the challenges of getting a new generation ready for the workplace. Younger workers produce when they have a clear plan and path ahead for their career and performance. The Foundation takes on the following issues and dynamics;
- Understand the need for individual commitment and accountability
- Connects effort, discipline and work ethic to leadership advancement
- Shows the step by step career progression of top performers
- Helps younger workers avoid the entitlement mentality
- Provides practical tools for young workers to find powerful mentors
The Foundation can be a profound experience for young people striving to succeed in the workplace. They often need an independent and compelling voice to serve as a wake-up or better an inspiring call-to-action for them to tap into their potential. For themselves and others around them.
Seminar Format: 1.5 – 3 hours